The course in brief
- Duration: Two years
- Hours: 2,000 hours, of which 1,200 classroom hours and 800 hours of internship.
- Qualification obtained: The passing of the final exam, at the end of the two-year period, allows students to achieve the qualification of Senior Technician of EQF (European Qualification Framework) Level 5.
- Partners: Dolce&Gabbana, Candiani Denim, Herno.
- The course benefits from the contribution of Dolce&Gabbana , which will select the participants to carry out the curricular internship at one of its offices.At the end of the course, students will have the opportunity to be selected by the company to continue their professional path.
- Project work:during the second year, the students are engaged in the completion of a project, carried out in close collaboration with a company and presented during the final exam.
The course trains the new individual of the 4.0 couturieR , a professional profile with broad-spectrum technical skills. High-calibre technical tailoring skills will be developed, bridging the gap between the classical pattern-making school and the sustainable development of the digitised garment, thanks to the most innovative programs, such as CLO 3D. The construction of the garment will be focused on the design and development of collections in the haute couture segment for men and women. In addition to broad-ranging knowledge of fashion history, trend forecasting and sector economics, business and managerial vision skills will be developed thanks to the learning of Design Thinking. The knowledge of the most current advertising and marketing techniques, with a strong emphasis on digital strategies, complete the profile.
AREAS OF ACTIVITY
The theoretical subjects will range from the necessary knowledge of the fashion world, i.e. history and culture of fashion, research and analysis of trends and fashion design, to obtain the skills of conceptualisation and interpretation of the fashion product.
The workshops will cover the study and choice of fabrics, for the design of the collection, inspired by the themes of sustainability and innovation. The workshop hours will be carried out at partner institutes such as Centrocot and leading companies in the green sector.
COUTURE WORKSHOPS AND COLLECTION DEVELOPMENT
The Haute Couture Collection business workshop will be carried out in collaboration with prestigious ateliers, with the aim of learning the main tailoring and haute couture techniques for the creation of "seasonless" garments. The workshop will bring together all the technical and transversal skills developed over the two-year period, engaging in the different work phases up to the creation of the collection : study and analysis of the market and trends, material research, development of creative and mood board proposals, creation of patterns and digitisation, prototyping, fitting and garment tailoring.
The course is completed with an editorial shooting of the collection and with the final portfolio in digital format.
ACOF OLGA FIORINI
Via Copernico, n. 3 Milan
Phone no. (+39) 02.67493470 email: email@example.com
Simona Pettini – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no. +39 02 67493470
Request information about this course