the course in brief
- Duration: Two years.
- Qualification obtained: Senior Technician EQF (European Qualification Framework) Level 5.
- Titolo conseguito: Tecnico Superiore del 5° livello EQF (European Qualification Framework).
- Partners: Companies of brands and supply chains with Made in Italy excellence.
- The course sees the contribution of Dolce&Gabbana, which will select the participants to carry out the curricular internship at one of its offices. At the end of the course, students will have the opportunity to be selected by the company to continue their professional path.
- Project work: during the second year, the students are engaged in the completion of a project, carried out in close collaboration with a company and presented during the final exam.
During the two-year period, students will have the opportunity to participate in Fairs and Industry Events, educational visits to companies in the industry, thematic Workshops, and workshop activities carried out directly within the companies.
The Fashion Designer designs and manufactures the women's clothing collections. Thanks to their broad and flexible skills, they can work in different roles for companies in the fashion sector: style office , product , model department , prototypes and advertising.
The Fashion Design course gives the student specific skills in all stages of the process of creating a collection : researching trends and materials, design, modelling, industrialisation of garments with 2D and 3D CAD technologies, marketing and advertising.
subjects and laboratories
Design and development
The student learns to transform stylistic inputs into real projects thanks to the study of Fashion Design and the use of Photoshop and Illustrator graphic programs. The course also gives the student skills in the properties and characteristics of use of fabrics and fashion materials. Put what you learn into practice with the design workshop.
Development and production
We then move on to product development with the 2D Lectra Modaris and 3D Optitex design and prototyping programs. The student studies the use of 4.0 digital technologies dedicated to the industrialisation of prototypes. Finally, students learn how to create a sample book and manage relationships with external suppliers and workshops.
The Fashion Designer course also gives the student Digital & Marketing Communications skills and makes them autonomous in the management of advertising and web marketing campaigns.
the companies with which it collaborates
Request information about this course